Tuesday 25 June 2013

Petite Prairie - Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - Girls Trend


I have been massively neglecting my blog recently due to a massive workload which makes me sad - however, on Sunday I managed to find a spare few mins to put together this beautiful trend update for Autumn/Winter 2014/15 called Petite Prairie.  I think it pretty much self explanatory and Im sure I will have some updates on this soon!  


I am off traveling around South East Asia in July for a month where my blog will change into a travel blog for a while!  After that I hope to be regularly posting back to normal again! 

Image Credits:

1. Pure Home Blog 2. David Thompson Art 3. Lilly Edwards Gallery 4. Woven play 5. Justin Blakeney 6. Chinoiserie 7. All Things Bright and Beyootiful 8. Mod Cloth 9. Mirdinara 10. Zara 11. next 12. Zara 13. new Lok 14. Zara 15. Zara 16. Bergdoorf Goodman

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...